Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are on our way!

Hello all!

I can't believe that today the 10 of us embark on this journey together! As I'm reflecting on what it has taken each of us to get this far (the fundraising, preparation, research, training) - In all of those logistics, I have seen, as we have been faithful to God, He has been so faithful to us. It is such an amazing thing to see in action! :) I have felt for a long time that I know that God has a specific plan and purpose for each of us on this trip . . . .I don't think that any of us know fully what that is yet, but I'm excited to see what He has in store for each of us. I know it will be awesome and beyond our wildest imaginations! I know this because even in preparation for this trip, I've felt changes in my own life. It's amazing what happens when you come to Him with a willing heart to serve and the attitude of "your will, not mine, be done, Lord." This is what makes me so excited for this trip with you all.....I see this attitude and heart in all of us. What enormous things God will do!

I pray that we have safe travel today and tomorrow and that our going through customs and getting organized today is smooth and without too much trial ;) I also want to say thank you again to everyone who has supported each one of us throughout this whole trip. None of us would have been able to do it without you! Thank you for your prayers and support. We love you!

With love - Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment