Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two weeks to go!

I can't believe that it is almost time for us to leave! It is only two weeks away from tomorrow. Wow how time flies by. It still doesn't feel like it is actually here. A big thanks to everyone again for all of your support, both financially and through prayers. I really appreciate it and it has meant a lot. Through the garage sale and other checks I've received, I have managed to raise over half of my support which is amazing. I've also requested a $500 check from a program that we have through work that supports these sort of activities. Hopefully that money will come through as well.

Keep us all in your prayers these upcoming weeks as we do the final preparations and begin the journey over to the other side of the world. What an eye opening experience it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment